domingo, 6 de abril de 2014

LPS April Sketch Challenge

Hello, girls! There is a brand new sketch challenge over at the LPS blog to play along with! What are you waiting for? The sketch is awesome! Take a look:


And here is my take on the sketch:


For this page I haven't used a lot of paper. Actually I only used the background paper a little triangle on the right bottom corner of the layout. And lots of embellishments! I have been trying to work different styles...

I hope you like my page! Come play along with us!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Paper Carmellia.


Paper Camellia is a monthly Scrapbook Kit Club founded on the belief that your creative time should be a pleasure. Their goal is to make it easy and effortless for you to create by offering you a destination where beautifully coordinated scrapbook products come together with inspiration, creativity and exceptional customer care. All delivered right to your door. Purchase their Kits individually, or by joining as a monthly subscriber at http://papercamellia.com



2 comentários:

  1. Great layout! LOVE the colors and your embellishments!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. So fun Carol!! I love the transparent embellishments and the bold stripes!!

    ResponderExcluir