segunda-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2014

Scrap&Music #21 - Dancing Queen

Hello lovely ladies! Today I come to tell you about our new challenge over at Scrap & Music challenge blog. The sketch is brought by Ana Castro and the song chosen by the DT is Dancing Queen (ABBA). Great song, huh? And great sketch as well! Check it out!

Olá queridas! Hoje trago o mais novo desafio Scrap&Music. O sketch é da Anan Castro e a música escolhida pelo DT é Dancing Queen do ABBA. Amei a música! E o sketch também, vejam só:


My favorite part playing with Scrap&Music challenges is to listen to the song and then pick a sentence for my title! The sentence I picked was "Everything is fine". I think it was perfect for my picture… Me and hubby looking so happy… 

Minha parte favorita dos desafios do Scrap&Music é ouvir a música e escolher a frase para meu título. A frase que escolhi para este foi "Everything is fine". Achei que teve tudo a ver com a foto minha e do maridão bem alegres...


Can't wait to see what all of you will create this time!
Thanks for looking and have a great week!

Mal posso esperar pra ver o que vocês criarão.
Beijosssss.



Um comentário: